Lack or absence of financial resources must not hinder the goals of individuals, organizations, or institutions that believe in the power of education to positively impact the society. There are, in fact, billions of dollars in discretionary and scholarship funds being given by many different foundations and federal agencies for such a cause. To qualify for this funding, a carefully prepared and well thought proposal by an equally effective writer is needed.
With many studies confirming the lack of skilled people and the great need of the country for highly innovative approaches in facing the challenges of the dwindling economy and for simply dealing with the current way of living, initiatives for this cause gain wide support from many funding organizations. Generally, students, aspiring students, schools, and academic institutions can apply. This funding assistance is given:
- To produce a quality workforce;
- To train and groom future leaders;
- To strengthen and empower certain groups of people or community;
- To create a sufficient intellectual reserve; and
- To aid in economic growth.
Recent Educational Grant Proposals We've Written
- State drop-out prevention program for $98,500 in North Carolina
- Funding assistance for an individual applicant planning to make a career shift from a corporate position to a nursing occupation in the amount of $45,000 for a year’s study