Grant Writing Questions (FAQs)
What is grant?
Who are eligible to apply for grant funds?
- Non-profit, as determined by the Internal Revenue Service
- With programs that benefit a larger part of the population of a certain community; or promote medical, technological, environmental, religious, intellectual, or scientific advancements/innovations and/or general goodwill
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents, at the time of application; 18 years old and above (for federal grants)
- With grant programs that benefit a larger part of the population of a certain community or promote medical, technological, environmental, religious, intellectual, or scientific advancements, and/or general goodwill
Can we spend the grant money for other purposes?
Is a grant the answer to my entire financial problem?
- Can fundraising solve my problem? Try fundraising, first, before requesting for grants. It may give you faster results.
- Can I apply for loans? Think of applying for loans before seeking grants. Only applicants with bad credit cannot get a loan approval.
Why do government and private organizations give out monies?
Can we apply for funding anytime?
Can we have a proposal and submit it to all organizations that we consider?
Can I apply for several grants all at the same time?
After approval of my grant application, when do I receive the funds?
Why do I need to hire professional grant writers or specialists to write my proposal?
What is an effective proposal?
How long will it take you to write the proposal?
The turnaround time depends on the package you purchased. The Starter Package takes about 10 business days to write. The Basic Package, on the other hand, takes 15 business days to finish. Likewise, the Deluxe Package takes about 20 business days and the Premium Package requires 30 business days.
We also accept clients that already have a funder. If you must submit an application with a specific deadline, we can work on it under certain conditions. But we will not accept orders that are due in less than seven (7) business days from the time you have placed your order with us. We decline clients with such a short notice because we do not want to compromise the quality and delivery of our outputs.
Grant writing takes time because aside from rigorous analysis and intensive research, we must also organize and check every grant detail to validate its need and ensure its value to your application.
What can I expect to see in standard and custom-fitted proposals?
|STANDARD ALLIED GRANT WRITERS PROPOSAL
The sections/compositions of a custom-fitted grant proposal will follow the guidelines and submission requirements set by the funding organization chosen by the client. This may not include the sections found in a standard Allied Grant Writers proposal. As such, the proposal’s number of pages will be based on what is required by the prospective funder. Pricing of a custom-fitted proposal will be based on the grant application details and the requirements of the grantor. Depending on the number of pages and on the amount of grant request, the custom-fitted proposal can be priced as Starter, Basic, Deluxe, or Premium package.
A Standard Allied Grant Writers Grant proposal has the following content:
Free Grant Application Tools
Letters and other attachments are negotiable with the agent or writer. Normally, other materials included are a guide to grant submission or a sample application form and other narratives you may need. Otherwise, you may arrange for the writing of additional materials with the grant writer.
How credible is Allied Grant Writers in delivering an effective proposal?
We have been in the business for over 10 years now. Within this period, we have had returning clients who have expressed their full satisfaction on the proposals we have created for them.
Our expertise in the field is built on various programs, ranging from science and entertainment to faith-based and general human services. Equipped with the skills and talents, our grant specialists commit to writing effective proposals worthy of funding assistance. Learn more about how we render our services by reading about Allied Grant Writers.