Federal grant proposals are one of our best selling writing services. This is particularly true during the 2nd and 3rd quarters of the year when most programs are open for application.
Some of the government agencies that we have written applications for are with the Department of Justice, National Science Foundation, Department of Energy, Administration for Children and Families, Bureau of Transportation Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Agriculture, Department of Education, and the National Institutes of Health. Projects ranged from renewable energy, carbon offsetting, green fuel, product innovation, technological curriculum integration, fetal death prevention, juvenile sex offender rehabilitation, dropout prevention, drug free communities, and several others.
Recent Federal Proposals We've Written
- Several programs focused on refugee immigrants for a non-profit organization in San Antonio, Texas that are worth a few hundred to a million dollars in budget range
- NIH programs for biomedical innovation projects by a foreign-based company that has ties with US based corporations with a budget requests that sum up to a total of a million dollars for all its projects
- Expansion of a real estate wind turbine farm construction to produce source of power for a private village in Michigan with a budget need of $1.6 million
- Second Chance Act Adult Mentoring program in Ohio for a non-profit organization in the amount of $300,000
- Felons Successful Reintegration into Society, submitted to the U.S. Department of Justice for $300,000.00
- Dropout prevention program in North Carolina for $98,500.00
- Research funding assistance to the U.S. National Institutes of Health for $80,000